We all spend more time at home now... So why not do something interesting? Planning a picnic at home can also be fun!
Popular Korean picnic must-haves: Check out the new arrival colors of our silicone containers!
Since we stay at home most of the time now, it is best to plan something different to make the time more interesting!
Who said that a picnic must be outside?🤭
Home-picnics is very popular in Korea recently. Just look at their SNS to see how much effort they put in to decorate.
Check out the following indoor picnic ideas you can use for your next planning☀
♫ Use MODORI silicone containers to make the atmosphere more ceremonial! In addition, the container looks great in the photo!
The matte and plain design makes the food more delicious and beautiful!🥰
can be used with microwave, oven, and dishwasher, No harmful substances will be produced ♡
Added more colors to enrich the combination
Cocoa, Ivory, Warm Pink, Cream Yellow, Cool Gray❤
👌If you buy multiple colors, you can mix and match by yourself to create a unique color as well. The opaque design also helps to keep your food fresher for longer!
Check out the sharing on Instagram!↓
In addition, for a "complete" picnic, food must also be planned in advance
These recipes are perfect picnic recipes because they're great for making ahead!
𝗛𝗼𝘄 𝘁𝗼 𝗠𝗮𝗸𝗲
Korean Fruit Sandwich
6 slices of toast bread
400g whipped cream
1 kiwi (sliced)
8 red grapes
8 green grapes
1 mango (sliced)
1 can of peaches
𝗛𝗢𝗪 𝗧𝗢 𝗠𝗔𝗞𝗘:
- Slice the fruit and put it aside for later use
2. Whip the whipped cream with sugar, whisking on medium-high speed until the cream becomes thicker.
3. Spread the whipped cream on both sides of the sandwich bread.
4. Only on one side of the sandwich bread, align the fruits. Put the whipped cream to fill in any gap between fruits.
5. Put the second slices of sandwich bread over the fruits, facing the whipped cream side down
6. Prepare plastic wrap, large enough to wrap the sandwich tightly from all four sides.
Put the sandwiches in the refrigerator for at least one hour.
7. Open the plastic wrap and cut the sandwich in half diagonally with a clean knife.
8. Put it in the container and it's done!
𝗛𝗼𝘄 𝘁𝗼 𝗠𝗮𝗸𝗲
Korean Folded Kimbap
1/4 tsp of Salt
(𝗖𝗼𝗺𝗯𝗶𝗻𝗮𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻 𝗼𝗳 𝘀𝗮𝘂𝘀𝗮𝗴𝗲 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗲𝗴𝗴)
1/2 teaspoon white sesame seeds
1/4 teaspoon soy sauce
2 Slices lettuce
1 Piece of seaweed
(𝗖𝗼𝗺𝗯𝗶𝗻𝗮𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻 𝗼𝗳 𝗣𝗼𝗿𝗸 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗞𝗶𝗺𝗰𝗵𝗶 )
100g Pork belly
1 piece of cheese
1/2 Small cucumber
𝗛𝗼𝘄 𝘁𝗼 𝗽𝗿𝗲𝗽𝗮𝗿𝗲 𝗳𝗼𝗹𝗱𝗲𝗱 𝗸𝗶𝗺𝗯𝗮𝗽
- Chop all vegetables and prepare all ingredients according to the type of kimbap you’re making
2. Lay out the seaweed and make a cut in the middle of the sheet for folding. (Please take note, do not cut the seaweed all the way).
3. Place 1/4 cup of rice on the top left corner and spread it thinly.
- Then use the rest of the ingredients to fill all the corners of the seaweed. Don’t overload it! It’ll be hard to fold and eat. Leave some space between the quarters for folding.
5. Wrap it in cling film tightly and cut with a sharp knife.
6. Put them in your modori container and look! Pretty and delicious picnic food well prepared🤗
Of course, we also looking forward to the time when everything back to normal and we can all go out and chill at the park ~
Let's plan an indoor picnic first♡